What we do?
Sustainable Forestry Projects
Sustainable forest management creates outcomes that are socially just, ecologically sound and economically viable – the three pillars of sustainability. We are working in the intersection between public and private for sustainability and we recognize effective ways to drive change towards sustainability is through incentives and offering win-win alternatives.
Solutions for Waste Management
- Hardware and Software based solutions for plastic waste management
- Waste.Live: Our Proprietary Web-based tool for Waste Mapping, monitoring and planning
CSR Project Planning and Execution
- Corporate Strategy based CSR interventions which align with the MEF focus areas.
- Project Planning and Management support
- Creating stakeholder inclusive platform and a Corporate- Government-NGO-Community interface
- Government/ Local Authority Support, permissions and approvals
Monitoring, Evaluation/ Impact Assessment
- Project Performance Matrix measuring outsome of existing CSR projects.
- Conduct ongoing project assessments, surveys, social audits, impact assessments integrating data analytics to assess implementing partner performance and track deliverables.
MEF, through its extensive network of local and global partners, runs awareness activities on Pollution and related issues.
MEF, through its extensive network of local and global partners, runs awareness activities on Pollution and related issues. MEF, through events like its flagship event Massive Earth Summit, works towards creating awareness towards the massive problems and the urgency of finding solutions.
MEF, with support from its corporate and other partners, will set up pilot projects in its focus areas, for validation/ Proof of Concept of innovation to solve the massive problems.
Research and Reports
MEF undertakes independent research in its focus areas of clean energy, clean mobility, smart & sustainable agriculture, access to water & sanitation and the sustainable built environment. It has released a report on Delhi Clean air titled – what is choking Delhi”