Careers at MEF
We work towards accelerating the transition to a net-zero economy
Who are we looking for? Innovative, proactive individuals who relish the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and genuinely want to make a positive contribution to our work. The Foundation has huge ambitions and positively encourages individual development to ensure that everyone is part of the best possible team.
Passionate about Environment/Pollution Reduction/Climate Change and making a career in it?
If yes, then read on.
- You shall be below 25, graduate from tier 1 college with 0-1 (max) years of experience.
- As a candidate, you are sharp, ambitious, have the ability to interact with various stakeholders, possess a good technical understanding of the environment; and, have excellent research, written and spoken communication skills.
- Shall be able to build good proposals (with guidance), generate good leads for projects and be involved in project management as well.
- The position is based out of Delhi NCR.
Detailed Job Description
The Above JD requires detailing the day to day activities also highlighting what the Job does and what it does not encompasses.
Point 2.1 Documents the KRA and day to day activities.
Point 2.2 Clearly outlining what is the framework of operation by highlighting what it is NOT.
Point 2.3 The incumbent’s Industry, Skillset, a role that could be considered a good fit.
Point 2.4 The Attitude and attributes as per the role.
Point 2.5 Remains same for all roles highlights culture fitment
2.1 As Program Associate, your role will require
- Preparing proposals for business development
- Creating leads for business development through various open sources for Govt tenders, Multilateral and donor organisations, corporates etc
- Do regular follow-ups with prospective clients and partners
- Fix up meetings for project pitching, prepare meeting notes and next follow up plan
- Providing support and coordination for ongoing projects
- Preparing presentations, documents (ppt, word and excel)
- Preparing communication decks for external and internal stakeholders
- Manage social media communication across various channels for MEF and its projects ( need to know Canva etc)
2.2 This position is not:
- Field-based project implementation.
2.3 We are looking to hire people from Environment/ Engineering/ Urban Planning / Sustainable Development space. Exceptional cases from similar other backgrounds may be considered depending on the fitment demonstrated for the role.
2.4 At Massive Earth Foundation, we aim to build a high-performance culture. With high performance comes rewards as well! You might be a good fit if the following describes you:
- You are passionate to build a career in this space.
- Have excellent research and communication skills,
- You are a keen learner and believe in quality output
- You can perform in a high pressured environment and meet deadlines
- You’re deeply organised, detail-oriented and reliable above all else.
- You’re a fantastic (and prolific) writer and pride yourself on thoughtful, eloquent communication. You know the right questions to ask, as well as when to listen and learn.
- You have a good ability to interact with people across strata – Government, Corporates etc
2.5 At Massive Earth Foundation, we value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle. Our Core culture is all about
- Respect – For self, colleagues, customers, investors, competition and environment.
- We respect Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. The little things matter.
- We have a bias towards action: The best ideas are the ones that gets executed
- We go deeper and deeper: Every team member operates at all level, stay connected to the details., ask questions and validate with data. No task is beneath anyone.
- We are more than work: We take our work seriously and intensely but have many interests beyond work